Monday, January 21, 2013

Free books!

I know I promised everyone a post this weekend, but sadly, my Nook post is not finished. There is so much that I want to say that I do not want to rush it. So instead, I offer you this: free books!

As I surf through various apps and websites, I try my best to share any free book opportunities that I come by. Here is a selection of various ones I have come by in the past few days that are all currently available, as of the time of this posting.

Hardcover/Softcover:

The Christian radio station Grace to You offers a couple of books that they have discussed on their station as available to request. Each person may only accept ONE free offer from Grace to You.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is offering a free copy of Seven Fruits of Israel: Recipes and Devotions from the Holy Land.

Digital Magazine:

Zinio is offering a voucher for $50 worth of FREE digital magazines to Facebook users who claim by 1/31/2013.


Also Remember:

Kindle e-books
Amazon always offers a selection of free e-books to their readers. Such as 25 Awesome Bedtime Stories for 1st-4th Graders or A Pony for the Fair (The Gypsy Pony). Find more on amazon.com.

Nook e-books
Do not forget to check the B&N Nook Blog every Friday for their Free Book Friday promotion.


It is hard to imagine that there is anything better than free books, but there is! Winning awesome ones! Keep a look out for a new book giveaway in the beginning of February!


No comments:

Post a Comment