Each review I write is divided into 5 parts:
- Linked Photo - With every review, I will include a link to either the publisher or to amazon.com, so that you can easily find a copy if you are interested in reading it.
- Book Details - This is the identifying information about the book. Some things included are the title, author, ISBN, and page count.
- Synopsis - Here you will find a short summary about the story. This part is similar to what you would find in a description on a bookstore site.
- My Thoughts - This is the actual heart of the review. This is where I give my opinion of the story and the writing. I pride myself on being honest. If I do not like a book, I will not falsely write a good review - for any reason.
- Parent's Guide - Often you, as a parent, may see your child reading a book that you have never heard of before, and you wonder about the content. Is it really appropriate for someone their age? I understand where you are coming from. So I take a moment on each review to answer this question. If there is questionable content, I will let you know.