Friday, January 11, 2013

A new year and new books

That's right. Its already 2013. I can't believe a year has passed. Life has been crazy. But now it is time to focus on the new year, which means a new start. New books to read. New experiences to be had. I look forward to it.

On the top of my list of books for 2013 is The Dante Club by Matthew Pearl, which I picked up today while shopping with a friend. She is a frequent reader as well, so I look forward to discussing this book. Of course, I will share any interesting tidbits with you all as well. :)

 Next on the list is a few reviews I did a while back, that were never posted due to personal issues keeping me away. Amongst the titles to come are:
The Ale Boy's Feast by Jeffery Overstreet
A Courtesan's Guide to Getting Your Man by Celeste Bradley
Say Not What If by Andrew Friedman
The Romanov Prophecy by Steve Berry

 With luck, I can finish out this task list and start fresh into February with a selection of new books!

No comments:

Post a Comment