Wednesday, November 3, 2021

November Reading List

You may notice that my November reading list has some holdovers from my October list. I got presented with some reads in October that were not expected and therefor not planned for, so some books got bumped ahead again. I also had some times I wasn't feeling too hot so reading got ignored. I hope that this month will be more productive, but I am going back to working at the local renaissance festival on weekends, so no guarantees. I wasn't planning to work this season, but my friends really needed help and, with last year being the first one I had skipped in 19 years, I really missed it. So I thought about it and decided to go back and work the last half of the current festival. That still leaves me reading time in the evenings, but with no internet out there it means that my Monday posts may go up later than usual.

This is currently my November reading list:

Dune by Frank Herbert
Frogs and Kisses by Shanna Swendson
Out of Body Universe by Martin Chu Shui
Witchy Coffee by Erin Ritch*
Jazz Age Cocktails by Cecelia Tichi
The Undoing of Lord Saville by Maria Green (Shelved for a later time)
Embracing Darkness by Tina Moss and Yelena Casale
Reading 5X5 X2: Duets by B. Morris Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment