Wednesday, September 1, 2021

September Reading List


Did I up my reading goal again? You bet I did! This month's reading list includes a few books picked up from a trip to the local library, but mostly review requests and NetGalley selections. 

Four books from my reading list
This is about half of my goal for the month. Which means
I will be done with them in a week at the rate I have been going.


This is what my September reading list looks like:


Would You Like to be a Family? by Koyama

A Secret Scottish Escape by Julie Shackman

Kiss and Spell by Shanna Swendson

Séances are for Suckers by Tamara Berry

My Dad is a Russian Spy by Candy Berg

Devil on Her Shoulder (V1) by  Cédric Mayen

Deep Space by Milo James Fowler


There are still reviews incoming for some of my August reads as well. I have quite a backlog to post, but will get them all up as soon as possible. Ideally, I am aiming for 2 posts a week, but being careful to not get burned out again. But there are a lot of posts coming! So remember to check back.

And, as always, I am open to and love discussion, so I invite you to grab a book and read along!


No comments:

Post a Comment