Monday, August 9, 2021

August Reading Selections

I forgot how good it feels to spend all day lost in a book! I have already had to up my reading challenge goal twice in the last month. This month's reading list includes mostly books picked up from a trip to the local library, but also some past review requests and LibraryThing wins. 


This is what my August reading list looks like:

Life Lessons with Uramichi Oniisan (Omnibus, Vol. 1 & 2) by Gaku Kuze

It Takes Two to Tumble, A Gentleman Never Keeps Score, & Two Rogues Make a Right by Cat Sebastian 

Damsel Under Stress, Don't Hex with Texas, & Much Ado About Magic by Shanna Swendson

Captain Bartholomew Quasar: Starfaring Adventures by Milo James Fowler

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien


There are also reviews incoming for my July reads, including:

The Turners series by Cat Sebastian (I had only intended to read the first book that I picked up, but once you read one book in a series you have to read them all asap. Same thing happened with the Seducing the Sedgewicks series on the August list. Her books are addictive!)

Enchanted, Inc.Once Upon Stilettos by Shanna Swendson

Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer


Reviews will be posted over the remainder of the month and well into the next one. So remember to check back. A lot of this month's and last month's reads are books in the same series, so I will try to stagger the reviews with other ones in between them. 

And, as always, I am open to and love discussion, so I invite you to grab a book and read along!


No comments:

Post a Comment