Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Quick Update

Stopping in to say hi to everyone! I haven't posted a blog in a bit. Right after all the Blogger issues cleared up, I found myself prepping for a cross country road trip, driving from Texas to Virginia and then Maine to visit family. The summer trip has taken over and net access isn't as bountiful as hoped. I am still reading and making notes. Many reviews to post when I hit home! Including the promised and awaited review of Magyk by Angie Sage and Jeffery Overstreet's The Ale Boy's Feast, as well as A Courtesan's Guide to Getting Your Man by Celeste Bradley, which came in right before time to leave.

Things to look out for: Besides five or six reviews, when I get settled back at home I am planning a giveaway contest, so watch out for that! Maybe you will get to hear some interesting tales  from my journey as well. I will be back on July 2nd, but will try to check back in before then with updates, access and crummy laptop permitting. ~PBG

2 comments:

  1. just wanted to let you know I'm following you now from BookTrib. My blog is http://www.bookwormfamily.com/ if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I will stop by. :D

    ReplyDelete