Wednesday, December 1, 2021

December's Intended Reads

Well, I had a reading list for this month, (really, mostly last month's reads because Ren Faire kicked my behind...) but I decided to take this month off. I am still recovering from faire, plus I have to prepare for the Norwegian Country Christmas Tour Heritage Market that I set up at every year, and then I work a ton during the holidays so that everyone else can spend time with their families. I'm still going to share what my list was supposed to be, so that I can revisit it later. 

This is what my December reading list looked like:

5x5 X2: Duets by B. Morris Allen
Embracing Darkness by Tina Moss and Yelena Casale
The Undoing of Lord Saville by Maria Green
Dune by Frank Herbert
Out of Body Universe by Martin Chu Shui
Frogs and Kisses by Shanna Swendson
and
Enchanted Ever After by Shanna Swendson - if I can find a copy. 

I am not focusing on new reads, but I am planning to still post some of the backlog of reviews of past reads. If anything, I'm hoping to finish off the Enchanted, Inc. series.

No comments:

Post a Comment