Wednesday, October 6, 2021

October Reading List

My October reading list is going to be an undertaking! September got away from me a little bit, so some books got bumped ahead. I tried to add some fun Halloween-y reads as well. I have a lot going on this time of year, so posting may only be on Monday and Friday for the next month or three, but I will try for Wednesdays too. We'll see.

This is currently my October reading list:

The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
Out of Body Universe by Martin Chu Shui
Damn Good Chinese Food by Chris Cheung
Witchy Coffee by Erin Ritch
Jazz Age Cocktails by Cecelia Tichi
The Undoing of Lord Saville by Maria Green
Josefine: Shadows of the Witch by Denise Daye
Scared Shiftless (audiobook) by Theophilus Monroe *
Persephone Plus (audiobook) by Stevie Rae Causey *

Embracing Darkness by Tina Moss and Yelena Casale
Reading 5X5 X2: Duets by B. Morris Allen


Is anyone interested in a giveaway? In the near future I am going to do either a "Book I have reviewed" giveaway or a "My favorite book" giveaway. Which would you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment